If you like eBooks and eAudiobooks, you may want to consider downloading the Libby app.
What Libby offers:
- Convenience. Find all of your books in one place (the Shelf) even if you check out digital books from more than one library.
- Immediacy. Start reading immediately. No need to choose a file format.
- Preferences. Use filters to set preferences.
- Push notifications. Libby offers alerts about your books e.g. when holds become available.
- Progress. At-a-glance progress. See your progress through each book on your Shelf at-a-glance.
- Share. Share what you’re reading with friends.
- Tags. Use tags to categorize books.
- Adjust Playback speed. Libby lets you adjust the playback speed of audiobooks.
- Listen anywhere. Listen in your car.
- Reading settings. Change your fonts.
- Suspend a hold. Suspend a hold or return a book early.
Find the Libby app, https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby/