Join Money Smart Week for a week of virtual financial capability programming Saturday, April 9 through Saturday, April 16, 2022.
This week-long free virtual campaign aims to help people better manage their personal finances with a focus on those hardest-hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year’s line-up includes:
- Monday, April 11 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
- Presented by Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Tuesday, April 12 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Credit: Build & Improve It!
- Presented by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Wednesday, April 13 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Buying or Refinancing a Home: Options & Tools
- Presented by North West Housing Partnership
- Thursday, April 14 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Understanding Social Security Benefits
- Presented by the Social Security Administration
View more details at www.moneysmartweek.org. Events are free and open to the public, but registration is advised. Questions for the panelists can be submitted during the registration process.