We love our patrons and want everyone to enjoy their time with us. These Storytime Guidelines ensure everyone has a positive experience. Everyone who attends must abide by these guidelines.
- Storytime is a special time to interact with your child and encourage pre-literacy skills. Participate with your child as you learn the songs and finger plays together.
- Chatting with other adults during the program is distracting for everyone. There will be time afterward for socializing.
- Do not share food or drink in the Storytime Room. Of course infants should be fed as needed.
- Put away toys and books before the program begins.
- Silence or turn off all electronic devices.
- If your child is crying or unhappy, please step out of the program until your child is ready to return. If you need to leave the library early, please try Storytime again another day soon.